close

我們內心最深的恐懼,並非自己不夠好
Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate.

而是我們的能力永遠超乎我們的預期
Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure.

是我們的光明,不是黑暗令我們恐懼
It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us.

你看輕自己不會促進世界
Your playing small does not serve the world.

你所隱藏的自己,畏縮的態度..無法讓任何人感到安全
There is nothing enlightened about shrinking so that other people
won't feel insecure around you.

我們應如同小孩一般自由的發揮潛能
We were all meant to shine, as children do.

不只是某些人,是每一個人
It's not just in some of us, it's in everyone.
而當我們讓自己發出光芒
And as we let our own light shine,

我們不自覺的感染旁邊的人也會做相同的事情
And as we let our own light shine,

當我們不僅解除了自己的恐懼..也同時解放了周遭的人..
we unconsciously give other people permission to do the same.

arrow
arrow
    全站熱搜

    turkeytsai 發表在 痞客邦 留言(0) 人氣()